Serving Edmonton, Spruce Grove, St Albert, Leduc, and all other surrounding areas...for all of your power pole installation needs, count on us!
"Helping you dig your job"
Indigo Construction Services has been in business since 2005 and has seen many changes in Edmonton and the surrounding area. We are dedicated to growing with the city and working with you on your projects to ensure quality results that are on time and within budget.
Ron has 30+ years of experience in the Powerline industry and believes in safety standards and working with a positive crew. He and his crews are extremely professional, reliable, and are dedicated to completing your project within your constraints.
We have years of experience planning, managing, and executing construction projects of all kinds. Our team of construction experts are dedicated to completing your project large or small, commercial, or residential.
Services...just a sample of what we can do for you!
We Specialize in:
- Supply and installation of wooden & steel power poles
- Cast-in-place concrete street light bases
- URD projects for subdivision power, underground terminating
- Supplying and installing transformer bases, transformers, guardrails
- Trenching, laying of pipe and elbows for connections, pulling wire, connections
- Temporary overhead power installations for construction sites
- Pilings, post holes, anchors
- Custom golf and sports field netting installations
Contact us now! 780-220-2200
Small Employer Certificate of Recognition - SECOR
Fortis Alberta Preferred Contractor
Netex Canada Preferred Contractor
Fully Licensed and Insured with5 Million Liability Insurance
Member of the Better Business Bureau
All Equipment is Safety Certified