We Specialize in
- Supply and installation of wooden & steel power poles
- Cast-in-place concrete street light bases
- URD projects for subdivision power, underground terminating
- Supplying and installing transformer bases, ground grids, and guardrails
- Trenching, laying of pipe and elbows for connections, pulling wire, connections
- Temporary overhead power installations for construction sites
- Pilings, post holes, anchors
Netting and Lighting
We Specialize in
- Working with clients to design driving range and fairway protective structures
- Plans designed to determine bases for steel or wooden poles, heights, and spacing
- Supply and installation of Dyneema netting for the strongest, and most lightweight netting in the industry
- Steel and wooden poles and anchors supplied and installed
- LED engineered custom sports lighting systems
- Trenching or directional drilling for lighting projects
- Cast in place foundation piles
Indigo Construction Services has been in business since 2005 and has seen many changes in Edmonton and the surrounding area. We are dedicated to growing with the city and working with you on your projects to ensure quality results that are on time and within budget.
Ron has 30+ years of experience in the Powerline industry and believes in safety standards and working with a positive crew. He and his crews are extremely professional, reliable, and are dedicated to completing your project within your constraints.
We have years of experience planning, managing, and executing construction projects of all kinds. Our team of construction experts are dedicated to completing your project large or small, commercial, or residential.